We are often asked about repurchase; Do we do this? The simple answer is yes, subject to the terms below.
- The customer is not obliged to offer the product for sale to us, but can use this offer for an easy instant sale
- In the event of the customer not being able to use the product for significant medical deterioration or death, we will repurchase the product by making a calculation based upon the Long-Term Hire plan where there is one offered on the website. If there is no Long-Term Plan then the calculation will be based upon the Short-Term Hire Rates. Where the long-term hire rates are used, then the 50% termination rule will provide the offer. Where the short-term rates are used then the calculation will be based upon adding the total charge for 12 months at short term and dividing the sum by 12 to provide the multiple for the calculation. Then the number of months of ownership will be multiplied by the multiple subject to a minimum of 6 and this will provide the figure to use in calculation the offer.
- No accessories or modifications above the base product price will be calculated in the repurchase calculation price, as these were for personal use and may not be required by the next hirer
The only terms for condition are:
- Where the item was the purchase of a fleet disposal item then we do not offer to buy this back.
- That the product does not show signs of significant abuse but fair wear is accepted
- Where fitted, tyres are pumped up and only showing fair wear (if not then the cost of replacement will be deducted)
- Where fitted. batteries are charged up and only showing fair use (if not then the cost of replacement will be deducted)
- All accessories and additions as supplied are returned as a complete unit (where this is an item such as a bed, then consumables such as mattresses and cushions are not repurchased or needed for return)