Our commitment to you
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. If you have a complaint about our services, we want to hear from you about it and we will do our best to correct it or provide a resolution.
We aim to:
- Handle complaints promptly, fairly, efficiently, effectively and in a consistent manner throughout.
- Use complaints constructively in future planning and improvement of all our services.
How to make a complaint:
You can make a complaint
- In person
- By email – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via our website – visit our‘Customer Service’ page
- By letter – write to us at
Horizon Mobility Ltd
Formal Industrial Park, Northway Lane,
Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8GY
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days of receiving it.
- We will send you a detailed response within 14 working days of receiving your complaint. We will notify you if we are unable to give you a detailed response within those 14 working days.
- If you are not satisfied with our response you may contact our Managing Director about your complaint using the email address email@example.com.
- If you are still not satisfied with our response, you may contact the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) for mediation (and ultimately arbitration) and, as a member, we will participate in this process.